Arnold Trujillo, vice president
Do you have a passion for creative evangelism?
If your church is planning to experiment with a creative evangelism effort and your church is in the Pacific Union Conference, you can apply for special funds to jumpstart your outreach project.
The Evangelism Endowment Fund has been established to assist with projects that:
- Are creative and innovative.
- Have a high probability of meeting the stated objectives.
- Appear likely to produce measurable results.
- Have a good investment to return ratio.
- Can be replicated by other people in other places.
Where to Submit New Requests:
- Be sure the request has the required signatures of project director and local conference officer.
- Submit to: President's Office, Pacific Union Conference, P O Box 5005, Westlake Village, CA 91359; or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to (805) 495-2644 Attn: Carol
- Please be timely in submission of new requests!
2015 Evangelism Endowment Committee:
- DEADLINE FOR NEW REQUESTS: Wednesday, October 28
- Next committee meeting: Wednesday, November 11
Details of the Evangelism Endowment Fund are available so you can print them for your church.
- Memo To Applicants
- Project Request Form (pdf) (to receive in Microsoft Word email email@example.com or call 805-413-7264)
- Project Evaluation Form
To access documents in pdf format you must have Acrobat Reader.
Carol Lowe, administrative assistant
Carol has worked in the Union office since 2000. In addition to helping in the Gift Planning and Trust Services Department, Carol assists in the Stewardship and Literature Ministry departments and is secretary to the Union President.